Thread: trackman info

Default trackman info

looking at various launch monitors but can't find info on the area TM collects/compiles its data for it's calculations,ie flight scope is taken in 7 meter cone, another is photo's around ball but i can't find info on TM, I know it can't measure club face and it tracks the whole flight but where does it collect the data? i'm hoping you know from your research before purchasing yours, can you or anyone help please.

Are you looking for what is measured vs. calculated?
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

As i understand it flight scope information is based on the balls behavior through a 7 meter cone for most accurate results (results can drop by 20-25% if only over 5 meters) and partly what the club head does in this area. another is through what a dimple on the golf ball does over a designated time. I Know TM tracks the whole ball flight to landing but over what area does it use for the final numbers, is it through toll landing or like the others a specified distance or time? if you have whats calculated vs measured that would be good, if you have over what area for calculations would really help.

I can give you Kevin Noble or Matt Frelich's contact numbers if you'd like.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

yes please, thanks

Thread Information