Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hoops33

Thread: Brian Manzella to present and teach in Sydney, Australia March 20-23, 2014

Default Brian Manzella to present and teach in Sydney, Australia March 20-23, 2014

Brian Manzella to present and teach in Sydney, Australia

March 20-23, 2014

MOORE PARK GOLF
    Centennial Parklands/Cleveland St
    Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia ‎

TEACHING SEMINAR

Thursday, March 20, 2014
    8:30am to 4:30pm

AGENDA includes INDOOR and OUTDOOR presentations on:

• The practical application of the latest findings from the top research scientists in golf, synthesized for use by teachers and players.

• The D-Plane, modern ball flight understanding and impact dynamics.

• The three forces and torques the golfer puts on the club.

• Ground Reaction Forces and their role in body rotations.

• The latest 3D findings, including hand path and the functional swing plane.

8 hours of interactive presentations, continuous question and answers and live lessons.

Cost $300 per Full Vocational (PGA) Member & golf enthusiast

$200 per Trainee (PGA apprentice) Member
    Includes morning tea & lunch

**Brian will make an appearance at the Sydney Golf Expo after the summit, which will include live lessons.**

MANZELLA MASTER CLASS
    Friday, March 21, 2014

Limited to 10 golfers
    class start at 8:30 am and concludes at 3:30 pm

Full day school on all phases of the swing, short game and putting

$550 per attendee
    Includes morning tea & lunch

BRIAN MANZELLA PRIVATE LESSONS
    Saturday, March 22 & Sunday, March 23

$250 per hour

Includes Trackman and Casio

Available times from 10:00 am until 12 noon & from 1:00pm until 5:00 pm

For more details or to reserve your place contact PGA Member Rob Curtis on 0403 160 289 or robbie@curtisgolf.com
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

I am booked in for a lesson in Sydney and looking forward to it

Awesome!
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

I'm first on Sat morning so hopefully you will not be mentally drained after your first lesson LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoops33 View Post
    I'm first on Sat morning so hopefully you will not be mentally drained after your first lesson LOL
    Had a great lesson with Brian today and loved the info Trackman spits out. First few swings plus 9. Plus 7.9 right. YUK ! The look on Brian's face was priceless but in a lesson he showed me some drills and several balls later I was hitting zero or minus one or two to the left. Massive improvement indeed. Brian really knows his stuff and it was a pleasure to have a lesson with him and really learn and understand my swing. Whilst I didn't hit every ball perfectly with a big improvement in my numbers I now have some great info and drills to make improvements.

Thank you Brian and hopefully one day, somehow I can call on your expertise again.

������

Hoops, it was a pleasure.

One more day, but it has been a GREAT time fixing swings and sharing knowledge down under.

Any plans for a trip to Ireland or the UK Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by rafared View Post
    Any plans for a trip to Ireland or the UK Brian?
    I'd love to come over. Someone needs to put a deal together and I'll be on my way.

Well after Brian's advice and lesson, I went out and hit 135 balls better than I have ever hit,in them in my life and I'm getting on in years ! ball is going where I want and with a much better flight and Brian has armed me with knowledge I never had.

Thank you Brian

Thread Information