Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Where Robert Rock goes for Golf Knowledge

Default Where Robert Rock goes for Golf Knowledge

I have talked to Robert several times, a couple of times in person, and he is a great guy.

I'd love to help him more in the future.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

The only time I got to help Robert, it was on the phone with his driving. He won a couple of weeks later and sent me a thank you text.

I saw him at a couple of events in 2012.

I see plenty things in his swing that I would have fun fixing.
    gep likes this.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

A clarification....

See....

If you are golf teacher worth a darn, you can look at a swing and have an idea where you might start with a golfer. Measuring is important, but without a good eye, all you are is a lab tech—at best.

dbl

I read a longer post on here which was spot on. Brian is the real deal, fixing people and bettering the 'game' (the game of instruction!).
    Matt Bryda likes this.

It's a good thing that Robert Rock is ditching that bowing left wrist release stuff (I'm just guessing...did I guess right Brian?...hehe)
    Last edited by zachgolf; 04-14-2014 at 07:24 AM.

I have no idea....I'd love to work with him sometime and I am 100% sure I could help him.

Nice publicity Brian. Hopefully, he'll give you a call and set up a visit.
    JP

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts" ---- John Wooden

He mentions Brian and the Golfing Machine but Brian is not with the Golfing Machine any more. My understanding is Brian now disagrees
    with many parts of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry1967 View Post
    He mentions Brian and the Golfing Machine but Brian is not with the Golfing Machine any more. My understanding is Brian now disagrees
    with many parts of the book.
    No - he doesn't disagree with many parts of the book. He thinks it should be flushed down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Finney View Post
    No - he doesn't disagree with many parts of the book. He thinks it should be flushed down the toilet.
    How does a instructor go from teaching the book to wanting to flush it down the toilet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information