Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: A quick look at how I use the body in my teaching

Default A quick look at how I use the body in my teaching

rafared and gep like this.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

To be fair Brian, an accusation that you don't teach body is patently absurd. You can be accused of many things, but not teaching any body movements in the swing is not one of them.
    Some say his scrotum emits its own gravity field.

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Can you make me one with everything?".

All you have to do is look at the 100+ videos on Golf.com.....lots of body stuff.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

Brian gave me a lesson and did absolutely NOTHING about plane, hands, whatever....all body. His first step is the body movement, it seems.

Tons of top class information in that video Brian. Glad to see the action coming back to this site.
    faux_maestro likes this.

nice to hear and see you again and u say u coming to Cali I would love to see u in action! Are u gonna be near Anaheim?
    If I grip it strong and hit it long is that wrong?

Look I will stab you, I wont kill you but I will stab you!

Costa Mesa Golf Club

1701 Golf Course Drive • Costa Mesa, CA 92626

In Sydney Brian certainly worked hard to get my body moving correctly. Hard hold of my of hips and as I hit the ball he made the body work correctly and it worked. No talk of backswing as he concentrated on my real issues with the swing. The lesson was well worth the wait

I dont see many teachers not using or teaching some form of body movements or sequences period!

The goofy idea that I don't use the body in my teaching has been "mentioned" by a few people over the years.

They have all been wrong.

The latest, comically wrong.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information