Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Brian Manzella

Thread: The Room

Default The Room

I've only been to "the room" once. It is the Biomechanics lab at TWU, run by Dr. Young-Hoo Kwon.

It is pretty funny that ANYONE would turn down the opportunity to be expertly "marketed up" and then have a world-class scientist create a report of a lot of what you—or anyone you choose to bring—are ACTUALLY DOING in the golf swing.

But, a few folks have.

What are they scared of?

The truth.
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

Were they elite golfers or swing theorists?

Swing theorists.....
    "All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

Personally, I can't wait for the shoulder to heal and to get marketed up.

I have seen the full report that Kwon generates, and it is a priceless amount of REAL DATA on Ground reaction Forces unlike anything available anywhere.

You would think if you talked about the role of the feet all the time, you'd want to know EXACTLY what is going on.

One problem....that phantom video based analysis will go up in flames. It sure does look like the sun comes up in the morning.

U get to have soooo much fun!
    If I grip it strong and hit it long is that wrong?

Look I will stab you, I wont kill you but I will stab you!

It's fun because EVERY time I get to spend time with the scientists I learn something.

It's fun because EVERY time I get to spend time with the scientists we find out how far off some folks are.

It's fun because I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, not hide from the truth.
    waltice1 and Matt Bryda like this.

Thread Information