Ben Hogan and his Three Right Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll stop your so called "nonsense". but i need not come up with any evidence. i first responded to an old thread that drew my interest. i then received a few condescending remarks as yours, not all, there were some that know as i. i need not prove any thing to anyone. you will hear of my son soon enough my friend. in lieu of the negative connotation you infer i will stop your so called "nonsense" out of respect for mr hogan.

Seriously though, you have to be able to understand why everyone is on your case. Someone randomly responding to an old thread claiming to have Hogan's secret. People are always coming out of the woodwork claming to know his secret with no sort of evidence what so ever.

Hey everyone, I've got sasquatch living in my basement. I won't show you any pictures or tell you anything more about it. But take my work for it, it's absolutely true.

So.......it's ended exactly as I suspected. I wasn't condescending to you chooch. I just knew this would be the result. I'm glad you found something that helps you swing the club better. But calling something you think is Hogan's "secret" doesn't make it so.

Good luck in golf and life.

otto, i never referred to it as my secret or even hogans secret, you guys concluded such. again you want to know the secret that you refer to being a secret. here it is "PRESET YOUR SETUP". that is all that ben did. remember he struck the ball well before the so called "secret"

i believe you guys love this mystique bs. you guys that can't figure it out are frustrated to anger.

Woah there partner...........you're the one that strolled in here claiming to have Hogan's "secret" That little proclamation directly reflects and enhances the Hogan mystique. If you don't believe the "mystique" but then stroll in here claiming that you know the "secret", you are either trolling for laughs or not fully anchored in honesty. Don't ignore the fact that YOU are the one making the bold claim and then getting all bent when we simply ask for some supporting evidence. If you don't like being challenged when you make grand claims....you shouldn't make them.

So, do you, or do you not hold in your possession....the Hogan "secret"?

otto, i never referred to it as my secret or even hogans secret, you guys concluded such. again you want to know the secret that you refer to being a secret. here it is "PRESET YOUR SETUP". that is all that ben did. remember he struck the ball well before the so called "secret"

Now you're making yourself look foolish chooch. Re-read your post #91

"i have been searching all my life for hogan's secret. i found it. obviously you haven't. by the way i found it just recently."

So.....how does your foot taste?

otto, what should i have said? all anyone talks about is hogans "secret". hogans thing? well what ever, i got it and you don't

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt chooch.....but not for much longer.

What you should have said was the truth. You read about Hogan's set-up and adopted it. You now hit the ball better. It was your outright false claim of knowing Hogan's "secret" that brought us to your little waterloo.

Next time, just post up an honest comment. We are not impressed with internet golf experts around here and we could have avoided this inevitable conclusion if you had just considered your words a little more carefully.

yea yea yea lol otto, i found it and you didn't. it is not a false claim. what do i have to gain? getting aggravated by provocateurs as yourself. no thanks. time for bed, i have an early tee time with fish such as you. hit em if you can, see ya

Dariusz J.

Ben Hogan (and a few more great ballstrikers) had a setup dependent swing (diagonal stance concept, etc.) but it is no special secret. Just rather a specific know-how. To understand it one needs to know how beneficial using the natural limitations of the humans hards structure can be. What can be better for automating the motion than leaving no options except the only one that, by no coincidence, is the correct one ?

Cheers

at last, someone with sense. thanks dar. the only thing i think you left out is the maintenance of your center point and balance with little effort.

leon

New
Maintenance of your centre point? Please tell me you didn't just say that.

Sorry but I call shenanigans on this whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.