Trigger finger lag pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you feel the lag the most on this finger - I assume its a the start of the downswing?

Will you lose this pressure at or after impact.

If you are not feeling pressure on this finger what would need to be corrected?

quote:Originally posted by rbaumgolf

When will you feel the lag the most on this finger - I assume its a the start of the downswing?

Will you lose this pressure at or after impact.

If you are not feeling pressure on this finger what would need to be corrected?
You FEEL the lag PRESSURE on the first joint of the index finger as the club gets THROWN on it at the top of the swing. It's non-active, a passive feeling. DON'T do anything to try and create this pressure. You maintain the pressure the shaft loaded at the top.

You will lose this pressure after impact, after your trigger finger has rolled and applied transfer power. Punch Press feeling at impact.

If you are not feeling pressure, you lose a lot of potential energy. Load it at the top as the club gets THROWN into it and feel this pressure and rotate it (and consequently the sweespot) into impact and past impact. LOW SPEED, HIGH THRUST.

Hope this helps.

I would think that one way that would eliminate the pressure on the trigger finger would be gripping the club too tightly.........

bts

New
quote:Originally posted by brianman

You should load it at START DOWN and try to maintain it through impact and beyond.

That's it. The "TOP SECRET" is finally revealed.

Thanks Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.