Ben Hogan and his Three Right Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

footwedge

News flash, this just in Chooch claims he has a secret! Goes on to win the Grand Slam of golf...... NOT! ...LOL. Give it up chain yanker, no one believes or cares about "your secret".

yea yea yea lol otto, i found it and you didn't. it is not a false claim. what do i have to gain? getting aggravated by provocateurs as yourself. no thanks. time for bed, i have an early tee time with fish such as you. hit em if you can, see ya

Good lord chooch......you are just making yourself look more foolish with each reply. It's been pretty clearly established that you are not in possession of any "secret". Yet you continue to try and toot your own horn as if you are a superior ball striker without even placing into evidence anything but your own inflated opinion of your ability. Then you seem inclined to attack my swing by suggesting that your "secret", (which I can't possibly know), keeps this "fish" from striking the ball as well as you do.

I find that a little silly. But most of all, I find that rather childish. Are going to tell me next that your daddy can beat up my daddy?

Are we done here or do you feel the need to insert your foot into your mouth again?

I can't speak for everyone (even though I'd like to) but I think its strange when a 69 year old golf pro uses "LOL" that often.

Just sayin...

Well I have at least learned that the "secret" doesn't involve proper grammar, spelling, or punctuation.

I agree with ekennedy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.