A New Take on Mac O'Grady

Status
Not open for further replies.
B...

you so funny...That makes me laugh so hard ...I gotta pee..

I didn't know Henry Picard was a member of your Forum.....:eek:

Are Bobby, Byron, Ben, and Sam members too?:cool:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
On This Planet...

B...

you so funny...That makes me laugh so hard ...I gotta pee..

I didn't know Henry Picard was a member of your Forum.....:eek:

Are Bobby, Byron, Ben, and Sam members too?:cool:

I thought you meant, here on EARTH.

As for this forum, there are probably someone, but they are a non-poster.

At the last PGA Summit, dozens of guys told me they were memebers here and I had no idea who they were. Some were pretty famous.

You mean too much TRIGGER DELAY?

Or too much SNAP in the RELEASE?

Or too much Accumulator Lag?

Or too much #2 Accumulator angle too deep in the downswing?

??

?

I understand the last two....what's the diff. between TDelay and Snap Release tho...?

I've never completely understood.

Mac's game

I've never seen Mac play in person. I've always admired his swing. I've heard a lot of very intriguing things regarding his mastery of the swing and accept these accounts as mostly true and accurate. We all know there's more to golf than a great swing. What sort of counter productive antics is Mac known for while playing--and please don't say poor putting--because when you hit it as pure as Mac allegedly does putting cannot be the sole root of your scoring issue.

I know a member of his inner circle. That person has all too many negative opinions regarding the swing of some of the best players of our time--especially the #2 player in the world, while exalting the games of many who haven't maintained their tour card?

Golfers are they athletes or technicians? Certainly the great ones are athletes first and technicians a very distant second. There are many kinds of athletes however, from the John Kruck sort to the Carl Lewis sort. John Daly or Mac?

Brian, if Seve knocked on your door back in the late 80’s do you think you could have helped him?

Golfers are they athletes or technicians? Certainly the great ones are athletes first and technicians a very distant second.

Ben Hogan?

Moe Norman? (no majors or even PGA wins...but hey- how many guys hit it straight every time)

Tom Kite? (he ain't an athlete as far as I know)

I dunno man....

He was no John Daly grip it and rip it.

Ability....obviously YES. The potential has to be there whether you've tapped into it fully or not.

As far as I know though....this was a guy who tweaked as much as anyone who has ever tweaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.