am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what Pecky means. Initially, I thought it was interesting, but didn't really apply it to my game other than when trying to fade or draw the ball round a tree or for position on a fairway - with limited success. However, once you employ it as a diagnostic tool on each shot whether at the range or on the course it really does improve your ball control. You don't need to be scientific in terms of trying to work out how many degrees your clubface is open etc. just understand the basic concept and start to assess shots based on where the ball went, then turn that (or let that turn) into feel and play with it.

Be careful though, for anything other than an strike coming right out of the sweetspot you have to diagnose slightly differently.

As someone with Trackman, who also teaches with it regularly, my swing has changed dramatically recently and I can't emphasise enough how important it is to get on one if you're serious about improvement.

Be careful though, for anything other than an strike coming right out of the sweetspot you have to diagnose slightly differently.

As someone with Trackman, who also teaches with it regularly, my swing has changed dramatically recently and I can't emphasise enough how important it is to get on one if you're serious about improvement.

Point noted.

Is there a TrackMan system in the UK?

Yes, there are quite a few. Not sure how many besides mine are being used for teaching purposes but we're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.