Handicap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till the snow melts.

PS you will figure it out Jared (gl)...each day your Manzella Powers grow stronger...

All the best.

cmow

New
I'm most often a 4hcp (3.x index) and last year posted 48 rounds.

I love stats and analyzing things (part of the reason I love this site and some of the posters on this site), so here are some facts from last year. Last year my high index was 5.1 and low index was 3.0. 35 of 48 scores were under 80. 2 rounds under par (both were tournament rounds :)). Hit the fairway 43% of the time and GIR of 56%.

I haven't touched a club since last November - course is opening next week, and I can't wait for this year. I just started reading religiously from this site right before the season ended last year. I bought CFF and NHA and have a MUCH better understanding of what I do and do not do. I had a little opportunity at the end of last year to experiment with the D-Plane and could consistently work the ball both directions. I have a very positive outlook on the upcoming year - I've always had a good short game, it's been my long game that is inconsistent and would cause "blow up" holes. If I can start drawing and fading on command to take one side of the hole out of play, I can't help but improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.