Manzella: Hardest working man in golf...and as good as advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "practice regimen" really isnt that intricate. Something has to give, so unfortunately, I havent had a good, solid putting practice in a month so I kinda find whatever im gonna use on the putting green the morning of the tournament. I do, however, hit pitches and full wedges just about every day and those feels kinda creep into my full swing so I'll hit 30 balls before or after lessons. The biggest difference this year compared to others, no question, is that I committed to playing a full round of golf every week that wasnt a tournament round. In years past I would never play a round in between tournaments. That has made a big difference. For instance, Damon, Phil and I played a round at Pikewood National the week before our State Open and I still had a feel for golf when i teed it up in the event.

Do you never feel you would like to play more and teach less, and so maybe find out once and for all whether you could make a living playing?

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Do you never feel you would like to play more and teach less, and so maybe find out once and for all whether you could make a living playing?

The small issue of my kids eating kinda gets in the way of that! Besides, I am almost 40...that idea died a while ago anyway.

ZAP

New
No doubt in my mind Kevin could make a living playing golf if given the time and if he had a desire to do it. All that travel and all the other stuff that goes with it would not appeal to me at all personally.

I am looking forward to finding out the details on Brian's visit. It would be cool to see both of you in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.