Default Article: Somewhere up there, is a proud Papa

"All you have is the HUB PATH and the force and torque you apply to the club—that's the whole swing."

Brian Manzella is Golf Digest's 37th ranked teacher in the USA and is a three time Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor.

Dear Mr. Manzella, Congratulations on your inclusion in the Top 100 Teachers list. I'm sure it is well-earned and well-deserved. I have great respect for your efforts at understanding the "hard science" of golf. There is, however, some hard science that is missing from your instruction. Your coaching does not include teaching methods designed by scientists whose area of expertise is HML, Human Movement Learning. And, if one does not know how the body learns movement, one cannot design systems that take athletes to the peak of their genetic ability. If one's expertise is HML, designing maximally-effective sports training systems is not only possible, it is fairly straight forward as to what must be done. If you are interested in communicating with the leading experts in HML, please contact me: mcbeck86@gmail.com.
    Last edited by mcbeck; 02-24-2011 at 11:24 AM.

thanks for sharing that, it's inspiring.

After a successful Project 1.68 you will be Top 1 .....

Thread Information