$15,230,400...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...in his last 5 starts. Imagine the money he'll make when he fixes his swing. :rolleyes:

Great job, Brent. SEC! SEC! :)

BrandtSnedeker_2282957b.jpg

Let's not forget about Rocco too. Not a bad day for "bad" swings.

I hope you are right. I've always liked his game especially the pace at which he plays it.

Absolutely. He should literally be the poster boy for the USGA's sudden revelation that pace of place needs addressing. Start by hanging his poster in every high school and college team room... "By the time it takes you to read this, I've already played my next shot."

People kind of accuse me of not playing within myself or not relaxing when I play because I take about as much time as Sneds. It's really ridiculous. I just want to have more time in the day. Don't see the point in 18 holes taking longer than 3.5 hours (as a three or foursome). I'll get through 9 in just over an hour if you let me.

People kind of accuse me of not playing within myself or not relaxing when I play because I take about as much time as Sneds. It's really ridiculous. I just want to have more time in the day. Don't see the point in 18 holes taking longer than 3.5 hours (as a three or foursome). I'll get through 9 in just over an hour if you let me.

I'm not that extreme but I play better when I figure out what I want to hit, see it/feel it, and then just hit the damn shot. No second guessing, no time to think about anything other than what I want to do. When I have time to think (about the trouble on this shot, what I'm shooting etc.) I steer it all over the place. Step up and rip it.

Last edited:
Big 12! OK State! Longhorns!!!

The way the B1G and $EC are going, there won't be a Big 12 left.

You know what the Big 12 is it's a sitting duck. A road apple Newman. The Big 12 is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Big 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.