2nd Annual GOLF INSTRUCTION SYMPOSIUM - Dec. 16th - Weschester NY Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
SYM2.jpg

Michael Jacobs and I are hosting our 2nd Annual Golf Instruction Symposium, on Tuesday, December 16th at the prestigious Wykagyl Country Club, 1195 North Avenue. New Rochelle, NY 10804.

It is a great opportunity to learn, discuss, and share Golf Instruction concepts and strategies to help you teach and communicate better in your golf instruction business.

It will be a great day. I'll be presenting on the research i did for my upcoming Golf Magazine Cover Story on the Pull Back, Run Up and Jump. I will also do a segment on fixing the most common problems we all see on the lesson tee. Mike Jacobs will show some fascinating ideas on the swing from GEARS 3D. His afternoon presentation will release the findings from a GEARS composite of top MET Section players.

Mike Granato will talk about the practical application of popular devices Swing Catalyst and Foresight. Golf Digest Senior Writer Mathew Rudy will present on the very important topic of how to get your message across. And we have plenty of interactive discussion.

Wykagyl is noted for their hosting of such events, and this one includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, etc.

PGA Member receive 7 MSR hours for attending.

$200 per attendee

REGISTER HERE: Golf Swing Symposium 12/16/14 - Michael Jacobs X Golf School

Hope to see you there!

Symposium Agenda

8:15 Continental Breakfast
8:55 Welcome and Greeting - Michael Jacobs
9:00 Biomechanics ~ Body Movements in the Golf Swing - Brian Manzella
10:00 - 10:45 - 3D Look at a Golf Swing using GEARS - Michael Jacobs
10:45- 11:00 - Break
11:00 - 11:45 - Impact Analysis & Ground Force - Swing Catalyst & Foresight - Mike Granato
11:45 - 12:15 - Questions from morning sessions
12:15 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 2:00 - Fixing Common Golf Swing Problems - Brian Manzella
2:00 - 3:00 - Getting the Message Out - Golfer’s Guide to Story Telling - Matt Rudy, Golf Digest Senior Writer
3:00 - 3:30 - The Club Pro Swing Composite Study - Michael Jacobs
3:30 Questions and Open Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.