49ers or Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I root for: the 49ers or Seahawks and why?

I imagine there are a lot of angles to this but here are the two most important ones (as far as I can tell):

Root against the 49ers because: Their head-butting behavior on the field tends to be rather thuggish (Boldin, for example). Plus, Kaepernick's end zone celebration mocking Cam Newton was rude. And he has too many tatoos.

Root for the 49ers because: A Super Bowl with the 49ers would be closer and more compelling than one with the Seahawks. Plus, it would be more satisfying to see Manning beat the 49er thugs than the Seahawks.

Which team should I root for? Hard to decide.......

I tell you what Lifter, I'll buy you a ticket to go watch....

Sorry can't, I live in California....:p

Last edited:
The c'hawks got penalized for head butting and the niners didn't. Which game were you watching??

Guess I missed that one. Boldin headbutted a Panthers player with around a minute left in the second quarter. He's done a lot of things like that this year.

Did you really just say Kaepernick's touchdown celebration was rude? Zzz... Everyone in the NFL has tattoos, you just can't see them as well on the darker folks. Kaepernick is light skint.

And I'm sorry, but Manning's journey ends Sunday.

Signed, a lifelong Kansas City Chiefs fan.

No one has provided a clear answer to my question yet: which team should I root for?

dschultz6072, good for you for sticking with the Chiefs all these years! I've always been a Redskins fan and the past 20 years have been pretty darn awful!

Chiefs had a great run this year, though. Way better than the Redskins! Congrats for the great year, good chance the Chiefs will do even better next year.

You should root for the team that you want to see win. Here is my reason I want to see the 9ers win it all: Vernon Davis. Through all the crap seasons he had to put up with when he first arrived, and how emotional he got when he made "the catch 3" a couple years back. Shot Limit remembers it! Dude looks like he works his ass off.

The flip side: the 9er fans are generally a bunch of whiny douche homer turds who don't know jack about football, and the bandwagon is riding low to the ground from being so full. It's a pretty shallow reason, but when you live in northern california, it can drive you nuts. "hey niner fan, faithful! who was the coach before harbaugh?" or "do you know who roger craig is?" zzzzzzzzzzz I'm glad I am not friends with these types, but working with the public, it kinda gets to me.

The other reason I want the Seahawks to pull it off is this dude:
cal_20bears_20rb_20marshawn_20lynch_20dances_20with_20cal_20cheerleaders._202.jpg

grs

New
Root for the city and team that has never won anything, the last major sports team in seattle to win anything was the sonics back in 79, it's our turn to finally win something :)

I imagine there are a lot of angles to this but here are the two most important ones (as far as I can tell):

Root against the 49ers because: Their head-butting behavior on the field tends to be rather thuggish (Boldin, for example). Plus, Kaepernick's end zone celebration mocking Cam Newton was rude. And he has too many tatoos.

Root for the 49ers because: A Super Bowl with the 49ers would be closer and more compelling than one with the Seahawks. Plus, it would be more satisfying to see Manning beat the 49er thugs than the Seahawks.

The Fighting Crabtree's.

So few answers to my question......

Status
Not open for further replies.