6-B-4-C Maximum trigger Delay and accuracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hue

New
Brian: Ben did something to me in the bunker and it has stuck in my head. He got me into a sit down squat ,some axis tilt and got my right elbow in a Pitch Basic position. I have added your throwing the drunk off the left shoulder power move and am starting to bomb it.I have been watching footage of mikestloc's swing and have noticed he Maximum trigger delay.

I also read somewhere that if you have a small pulley you lose accuracy. What are your thoughts on this? Does Maximum Trigger Delay = A loss of accuracy ?

How do YOU teach Maximum trigger delay ?

6-B-4-C MAXIMUM TRIGGER DELAY is achieved by using either the Standard or the Delayed Pivot (to increase the Lag of the Downstroke Shoulder Turn) with a Snap Loading Action (per 7-19-3 and 10-22-C) followed by a Snap Release (10-24-E ) with a Pitch Basic Stroke (10-3-B)

Max Trigger Delay is very personal. Some people are just naturally not suited to Max Trigger Delay. In fact, a lot of people. Trying to consiously delay your trigger to the max is one of the most destructive things you can do.

I suggest you direct your thrust at your selected Aiming Point (this effects an Automatic Trigger) and just see what happens. You will most probably end up with an Auto Random Release, which is what a lot of very long hitters use.

Generally (and I mean generally), I see physically weaker players employing Max Trigger Delay combined with a Snap Release because their slower Handspeed allows them to do that.

hue

New
quote:Originally posted by jim_0068

I remember Brian put up a quote on Lynn's site that the amount of people that can do Max trigger correctly is like 5%.
Brian: Do you think i fall into that 5%?

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
Hue, I almosr forgot to say that the correct physics will help facilitate the correct geometry and you will not loose accuracy at all. Power G.O.L.F is accuracy G.O.L.F., Ben says 'whats it all about: how to stress it and how to wallop it! bust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.