Another member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

New
Well, i registered to this forum a while back but honestly never lurked much because i "thought" the golf swing shouldn't be so mechanical and that "feel" was all to it. I've been an avid golfer for a little over 1 Chicago/Midwest year so you can say im still learning so much. I'm 22, pretty much self taught and learned to have a decent orthodox looking swing even though i know it needs a TON of work. I came back here because i wanted to find answers and felt that knowledge combined with this "feel" can improve my game much faster than trying to reproduce shots soley on guessing. My goal is to attempt to pass the PAT this year (hopefully with the help of you all) and dedicate myself to studying the golf swing in the years to come. So, hello everyone and thank you Brian Manzella for this goldmine of information.

-Marlowe

ajs

New
thanks Brian and everyone for the welcome and I'll try to get some video of my swing after all this snow melts.

Jim- i've read lots of your post and found them to be very informative. it would be great if you can teach me some things so whenever i pass the PAT i wouldnt teach future students any junk and of course to help myself lol

-Marlowe

Status
Not open for further replies.