DVD & Web Video:The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 -w/Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The Brian Manzella Golf Academy and BrianManzella.com are proud to announce the release of our newest instruction video:

softdrawcover.jpg

THE SOFT DRAW PATTERN 1.0

Hello Folks,

This video covers the details of a pattern (a particular way to make a golf swing, with particular components, feels and ideas) that I invented to solve many of the problems golfers are having with their attempts at current pop golf instruction, especially the patterns that feature "centered" "left leaning" or "zero" backswing pivots. It also answers many of the questions of how the best right-to-left golfers in history, have accomplished this "Soft Draw" flight with seemingly relative ease.

With a running time of 48 minutes and 30 seconds, this video, is divided into 12 chapters:
1. Introduction
2. Make the Club Work like a Club
3. "Back & Forth" — Symmetry and Sequence
4. Setting up for a Soft Draw
5. The Takeaway
6. The Backswing
7. Backswing Sequence
8. Transition: Counter Fall & Hogan's Move
9. The Underhanded Javelin Toss
10. Release: The Toss
11. One More Point
12. Soft Draw Pattern Review

I am sure you will like it, and learn a lot from it.

This video is the third in a series of Manzella Matrix Pattern videos.

Brian :)

The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 DVD (USA only shipping)

$24.99

includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA only, and access to the web version

PAY NOW FOR DVD with USA ONLY SHIPPING

........................................​

The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 DVD
(International Shiping)

$34.99

includes USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere outside of the USA, and access to the web version

PAY NOW FOR DVD with INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 Web Version only

For those who may have not previously purchased a Brian Manzella Instructional Video, the Web version works like this:

After you purchase the video, you will receive an email with a link and password for you to access the video within the day.

The video is available in QUICKTIME, and WINDOW MEDIA formats, which with very good internet connections can stream to your computer.

The large, high-quality file is also downloadable, which will give you the best viewing experience and a permanent copy on your computer.

PAY NOW FOR THE WEB VERSION only

........................................​

The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 DVD upgrade from web version (with USA only shipping)

$15.99

includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA only

PAY NOW FOR DVD UPGRADE from web version with USA ONLY SHIPPING

The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 DVD upgrade from web version(with International shipping)

$25.99

includes USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere outside of the USA

PAY NOW FOR DVD UPGRADE from web version WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

I purchased but have a question as I'm sure many others have as well. How does this fit into the "Beta Program"? THANKS!!

question, if i have not bought any of your former videos, will this one make sense to me? What I mean is, are there any things that are said and used, that I am already expected to know and understand in this vid from former videos, or will i be able to buy this and get right into it?
thanks.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
question, if i have not bought any of your former videos, will this one make sense to me? What I mean is, are there any things that are said and used, that I am already expected to know and understand in this vid from former videos, or will i be able to buy this and get right into it?
thanks.

You will be able to buy it and get right into it.

Promise.

"Friends Video"

Is the "SDP" going to be part of the "Friends Video" and if so, when will that be available?

Thanks,

Bruce

Just ordered it. I am very curious to see if there are similarities between this instructional video and what my instructor has shown me to hit a draw.

Gees, I just realized sometimes I feel like Brian is my dirty little secret! :eek:

Nope. Can't do that on the link and when I click the link and enter my password and user id it just starts playing.

Google "GetRight" and download it from their site. It's free and you will have no trouble with it. "GetRight" is a download manager and it will help you with this file. Any questions just ask.

-Curtis

Google "GetRight" and download it from their site. It's free and you will have no trouble with it. "GetRight" is a download manager and it will help you with this file. Any questions just ask.

-Curtis

Downloading with it right now. Thanks Curtis.

Brian-

If you need assistance with the adding chapters, myself or others might be able to help. Been using NERO VISION for a few years with good results. Just orders my SD 1 and likely will be adding chapters to it anyways later on this week. Just say the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.