Getting stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stumbled onto this website from BSG, I am new to the site. However, in the short time I've been looking at it, I'm glad I found it, and I've decided to jump right in with a swing problem question. As I've been working on my backswing for about a year now, I think I h ave it pretty much where I want it. However, I now am dropping my arms/hands inside straight from the top before I even make a move down. In other words, they are not being pulled inside by hip turn or anything else...they just drop then I start the rest of my body down. I then have to do the famous "flip" down at the ball in an attempt to keep it straight. This move is robbing me of speed and distance and of course makes my ball striking inconsistent. So, the question being, are there any drills that anyone could suggest (besides trying to feel like I'm coming over the top) to help?? Thanks for any input.

That would be awesome...thanks very much!! I watched your Sam Snead "sit down" and thought it was very good, so I look forward to seeing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.