GOLF inDIGESTion

Status
Not open for further replies.
flipping through the November issue (to kill time, NOT for golf advice) and found some surprises

1. Brian Manzella is not in their top 50 list, however he is ranked 2nd in Louisiana behind Rob Noel
2. Haney is 5th on the list, 4th in the reader poll top 10, not even in the top 10 in the player poll. Guess their readers like to see him and his unfinished 'projects' on TGC.
3. Haney's lesson rate is 10,000/day. Really Hank, really? Mike Bender is one spot above you and he charges 250/hour, just sayin'...
4. Also in the reader top ten (7th) is Dave Pelz, and he, like Haney, did NOT make the tour player top 10. His rate is 30,000 a day. 14th on the top 50 list.
5. Money or oil must grow on trees in Texas, I've never been but it must be nice. You still can't buy a golf game but now you can now pay A LOT more for some misinformation sprinkled with information.

Haney is $10,000 a DAY?

HAHA.......I got lessons from that guy way back in the day when Mark O'Meara was just starting to make some noise. He charged me $100.00 for about 2 hours. He drew a LOT of lines for me and watched me hit about 100 7-irons. Just kept saying, "Hands inside the club head".

I got a lesson from him a few years ago when he had to fill in for my usual guy who had gotten sick just before my lesson and had to leave. (Hope it wasn't having to give me another lesson that did it) Anyway...he drew a bunch of lines and told me to, "keep the hands inside the club head".

$10,000 a day.........LMAO

I wish I had my $100.00 dollars back.

Sadly, even if he was right about what he kept saying, which I have no idea if he was or not...a TEACHER figures out another way to get the idea across, they don't just keep saying the same things like a parrot.

Sadly, even if he was right about what he kept saying, which I have no idea if he was or not...a TEACHER figures out another way to get the idea across, they don't just keep saying the same things like a parrot.

I had a teacher in college who's favorite saying was "telling ain't teaching".

Ok here we go again.

If Hank Haney can't fix the best golfer in the world, surely, he can't fix anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.