Jim...This is my swing as of 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

New
This post is directed towards Jim K. and of course BM if he would like to add some input. My swing doesnt feel like it's changed much since the last time i met with Jim but since im a bit behind in getting my next lesson i figured Jim could take a look at the swing and see if there are any check points to look out for. FYI, I been working on a better takeaway(even tho it doesnt look like it lol), axis tilt, swinging more left (seems better) and a full roll swivel. I know my swing ain't pretty so "try" to be kind lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPW81XHLVAU

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Hey Marlowe

Looks like it's getting better. Hard to tell much with that video but a couple things:

1) Get your left thumb more "under" the club to open that face a bit more. I know you moved more towards neutral grip but my hunch is you're still getting that face a bit more closed than you'd like.
2) Pivot looks better on the downswing and you are definately swinging much more left than before as your shoulders are much more open at impact versus the 30 yard push you had before LOL.
3) Have you been practicing the short game drill/game i gave you? It seems like you have.
4) Call me when you have a free minute

That's about all i can get from that, a face on will help since it will be easier to see if you have learned how to stay in your tilt or not and if you are pivoting on the backswing better.

Anyone else other than Brian/myself or Manzella Academy instructor who posts to this thread will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.