Kevin Shields - PGA National Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
They had your scorecard screwed up online all day. You were plus 1 according to your online card and then posted plus 2, they had you for two birdies on the back instead of one.

Only 26 people broke par and 50 some players failed to break 80.

For limited practice, I think you are doing great. That putter will heat up tomorrow.

ZAP

New
That course looks really tricky off the tee to me. Get the putter warmed up and you can pass a bunch of people. I should have DVRed it because I stretched out to watch it at 930 and my wife woke me up at 1030 and said she was heading up to bed. :eek:

Right on the cut line as usual. Because of the putter I am no longer competitive but ill try to grind my way through. Thanks, man.

+2 at Bayonet with a balky putter ain't too bad. Just a couple of solid putts on the sweet spot
and a good score should be close at hand. Play well Kevin! (That course has kicked my butt
more than I would like to admit. :p)

I think he just played Black Horse yesterday. That course has nasty putting greens all over the place. Bayonet he is playing right now may be easier for putting compared to Black Horse. I really hope he can make it to the next rounds so that I can watch him from tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been out of town otherwise I was there rooting fro him.

Status
Not open for further replies.