You need to create PROPERLY DIRECTED SPEED.
That'll do it.
- A Good Backswing Pivot (not one of these un-athletic ones).
- A proper blending of Axis Tilt and torso rotation to help creat the force and DIRECT that force.
- Proper directing of the butt end of the club for the selected release.
- A SNAPPING of the Kinentic Chain from the ground up.
- Good Impact Alignmnets.
- A swivel that controls the clubface and the butt of the club rotation.
Thanks, Brian. Could you clarify what you mean by "Butt of the club rotation"?