Learning everyday and upgrades...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dschultz
Looks like you have come a long way. I second the motion to thank all the generous pros that are helping the masses here on this site. I don't see the fall you are refering to.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Looks great. Congrats on the improvement. Don't let anyone who is obviously not very smart detract from the work you've put in.

I appreciate it. Trust me, just because one can use a line drawing program doesn't mean they know where to draw the lines. Not that it matters, but just saying. The tush line is drawn at address, not as my hips reach their deepest part of the turn back. For the record, just in between those two flags (not the red flag, there is another flag not really waving to the left of that) was my target line. And my left heel is leaving the ground through impact if you look closely.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been so confrontational about things. I apologize for making mean-spirited comments. Thank you again, everyone.

Nice work on your swing Schultz. Now go on brush your shoulder off. Some people enjoy hard work and research to better themselves. Others exist as parasites, only able to tear down others because they lack creative vision, innovation, common sense, and frequently athletic ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.