Lie angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

New
If one was to play irons that were 4* too upright, what would their typical shot pattern consist of? I'm asking because i just purchased a set of TP MB's which are standard lie and i am fitted to 3-4*'s flat. My misses have all been straight pulls and i know it has to be a swing issue because i dont believe a change in a lie angle can effect the direction that much, correct? thanks for all your input

-Marlowe

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
You cant really say because compensations occur due to poor lie angles so unless you are swining the same way you were,, or you might be swinging bad.

You really need a pro to see you.

In an ideal world with an uncompensated stroke you would hit left with a horizontal hinge proceedure.

also

It would also be tougher to hit the ball on the sweet spot, since it would be raised off the ground slightly.

Mark

ajs

New
i'm hitting the center of the face most of the time but on a real ugly swing it creeps toward heel side. You guys are right, my best bet would be to get a lesson first before tinkering (Jim - i know you're probably reading this so i may be giving you a call this week to see if your free on the weekend, maybe Sunday? )

-Marlowe

Status
Not open for further replies.