Liquidating all of my golf teaching aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You wouldn't take your car to a mechanic who had no tools. Don't take lessons from a teacher who has no aides." -Tom Cannarozzo, Director of Instruction at Chenal C.C.

NOTE: Due to a recent injury I have been forced to TEMPORARILY leave the golfing industry. Because of this I am liquidating all of my golf items. Whether you are a professional or a student I know you will find something you will love in my listings, so be sure to click on View seller's other items to see all of the great items I am selling.

PLUS! All of my auctions START at just $2.00 with NO RESERVE. Homer Kelly, The Golfing Machine Instructors and students L@@K

Click here to see over 38 items I have listed for just $2.00 with no reserve: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZccvmember2QQhtZ-1

or paste the link in your web browser.

You will find training aids used by the top TGM instructors in the country! Ben Dolye, Lynn Blake, Mark Evershed the Canadian PGA Teaching Professional of the Year , I have not seen Brian Manzella's teaching inventory but I would guess he may even have a couple of these teaching aids, you would have to ask him. :)

ALL MY PHOTO'S ARE OF THE ACTUAL ITEMS YOU ARE BIDDING ON!

Auctions will all end on May-04-06 unless relisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.