MN-TGMAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to take 3 lessons from a local AI here in Minnesota. His name is Brad Pluth. Does anybody have any feedback about him? Thanks

Burner

New
quote:Originally posted by blackjackcat

I am going to take 3 lessons from a local AI here in Minnesota. His name is Brad Pluth. Does anybody have any feedback about him? Thanks
He posts on Lynn Blakes site - pluthb. Check him out over there.

Burner

New
quote:Originally posted by blackjackcat

Thanks Burner, what is the address? (Never mind I found it) Thanks again.
bjc,

Have a look on Lynns homepage also, where there is a section related to Pros who participate on the site.

There is a little profile of Brad in there.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brad is a really nice guy and he came to spend a little time with me a couple of weeks aga down in NuAwlins.

The BEST thing to do is to CALL Brad on the phone and talk with him.

Thanks Brian, I did that and set up a appointment with him this Thursday. Makes me feel better that he has hooked up with you. I had a bad experience with a PGA pro(lesson's) that did not know what he was doing(it was a friend of a friend). I am really looking forward to getting some lesson's from him.

Blackjackcat,

Let me know how it goes with Brad. I am also in Minnesota (Minnetonka) and was going to schedule a lesson with him, but I didn't have the time. I saw him teaching a few times at Glen Lake and it looked like he had the student ripping it! Thanks

Mike

Lesson review: Meet Brad at 12:00 at Glen Lake GC. First thing, he is a very nice guy like Brian said. He communicates his instructions very well. He liked it that I brought up TGM and had interest in it. He told me the lesson would go longer because he dosen't get to talk TGM much. We had almost a 2 hour session but he only charged me for one hour. I have a better grasp of TGM now and he gave me some drills to work on. Now its up to me to put in the time on the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.