Neutral grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
New to the forum so this is the first posting.
I just bought the NSA video and intend to work through it, bit by bit, so first thing that I noticed that was wrong was my grip (I've been using the palm grip from Simple swing), in the video when Brian says the heel pad should rest on the top of the grip, does that mean the grip sits in the knuckle folds of the fingers or is it further up the hand and there is a fold of skin between the grip and the joint at the bottom of the pinkie, very basic question I know, but I want to make sure I get it right from the start.
Cheers

Burner

New
Hi Guys
New to the forum so this is the first posting.
I just bought the NSA video and intend to work through it, bit by bit, so first thing that I noticed that was wrong was my grip (I've been using the palm grip from Simple swing), in the video when Brian says the heel pad should rest on the top of the grip, does that mean the grip sits in the knuckle folds of the fingers or is it further up the hand and there is a fold of skin between the grip and the joint at the bottom of the pinkie, very basic question I know, but I want to make sure I get it right from the start.
Cheers

Welcome to the Forum.

Lookit HERE.

Thanks burner, I had read the article, but it is still not clear from the picture, I think it is between the two points that I said, but I was just wanting to make sure that I had it right from the start.
Thanks again for your help

KnighT

New
Thanks burner, I had read the article, but it is still not clear from the picture, I think it is between the two points that I said, but I was just wanting to make sure that I had it right from the start.
Thanks again for your help

Just do it like Ben Hogan:

Hogan-LeftHandGrip.jpg

Golfperfect-FofHleftgrip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.