QUESTION FOR BRIAN AND JIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever heard of this guy, I believe his name is Tomallso. I see how he promotes a left hand swivel and then a cocking of both wrists. However, he does mention not to go past shoulder high. Is this seem to be correct, thanks as always

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Has anyone ever heard of this guy, I believe his name is Tomallso. I see how he promotes a left hand swivel and then a cocking of both wrists. However, he does mention not to go past shoulder high. Is this seem to be correct, thanks as always

Tom Tomasello was a TGM guy, he passed away not too many years ago. There are some videos of him on another site which i have taken some things from and use from time to time.

He does not promote a cocking of both wrists, you either misunderstood or someone told you incorrectly. In TGM you have to options for how far the backswing goes:

1) Top
2) End

Top is equal to right around shoulder high
End is equal to going past shoulder high and getting to more of a clubshaft down the line position.

If you go to the "end" (as most swingers do) you will have to re-trace the arc of the hands (to a point) before both the right shoulder and the hands/arms/clubshaft can start back down plane.

If you go to the "top" you don't have to do the above because they are both in a position to simply fire at the ball.

hope that helps.

PS Lancealot I responded to the email you sent me about the invite but never heard back from you. Did you get my reply? Send me a private message and let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.