SEC Championship game

Status
Not open for further replies.

lia41985

What a game.

Verne Lundquist is the man. What a talent for commentating. Kind demeanor. Humble tone. Actual insight. Doesn't talk too much. Wish Johnny Miller could get an internship with the man, frankly.

lia41985

Have you seen a man as composed, humbled, and thankful as Nick Saban during that post game interview? Wow.

That's life. What can you say?

lia41985

That's like me talking about playing tour level golf. Can't help but give you a mulligan on that one, Mr. Shields. :)

ZAP

New
That was a fun game to watch really. I hated that cheap shot on the Georgia QB. Maybe he will be suspended when they play ND.

I thought Saban's clock management was worse before halftime with 2 timeouts in his pocket. But you're right, he'll be thinking about that one for a long time.

lia41985

A game of inches.

Especially on that reversed interception.

Then on that tip that led to the final, accidental, short-of-goal-line completion.

Hopefully Murray and the Bulldogs are anti-fragile.

Not one of the great Alabama teams. 350 yards rushing and you could still have easily lost on the last play of the game! Only 9 seniors on this Alabama team. You gotta give Notre Dame and their defense a chance. I even like Notre Dame 21-17. SEC Championship Fun game to watch but Bama just not all that. Just ask Johnny Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.