Slack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th everybody. Everyone is probably partying but, i have a question about slack. How can I get rid of it especially in the hip/shoulder coil? I was watching Finney's face on this morning and was watching how the hips rotate till a certain degree then the shoulders rotate and stretch to get the slack out of the hip/shoulder coil. Then the shoulders stop and the arms keep lifting/rotating to get the slack out of shoulder/arms area.

I think this is causing some pivot problems with me and hopefully, I’m on the right track.

If you have and comments they sure are welcome and if you have any tips on getting the slack out of a pivot let me know.

What we see

Good topic, especially for arms continuing after the shoulders stop rotating. Relative to MF, I see the arms and shoulders timed about perfect-maybe the shoulders turn one click after the arms stop but not much.

QUOTE=davesills;99705]Happy 4th everybody. Everyone is probably partying but, i have a question about slack. How can I get rid of it especially in the hip/shoulder coil? I was watching Finney's face on this morning and was watching how the hips rotate till a certain degree then the shoulders rotate and stretch to get the slack out of the hip/shoulder coil. Then the shoulders stop and the arms keep lifting/rotating to get the slack out of shoulder/arms area.

I think this is causing some pivot problems with me and hopefully, I’m on the right track.

If you have and comments they sure are welcome and if you have any tips on getting the slack out of a pivot let me know.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.