Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No, it wouldn't work

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

we all agree that there is a lot of great information here on the forum but it is sometimes hard to keep track of everything. To know all the different words Brian or others are coming up with and what they actually mean. You often have to go through several threads to figure out what e.g. the tumble means, or going normal.
This is particular difficult for new users of this site.

So my proposal to Brian and his team is: Add a wiki to the site! Everyone of us knows wikipedia, were the community is contributing to have an entry on everything. We could have a wiki here on this site where either everyone, or a list of 'trusted' users can add and edit entries.

What do you think? I've googled a bit and there is a wiki plug-in for vBulletin (the software used for this forum I believe).
https://www.vaultwiki.org/

Just a suggestion

ParHunter

dbl

New
Collecting tips, words, videos etc would all be a good idea IMO. Whether wiki might be good - not sure. In short term can also have a Manz only folder where threads are on topics, definitions. Then people can discuss them here. Or just 'sticky' a few closed to posting threads with definitions and whatnot.

I guess you don't want everyone to be able to edit the wiki. We all know some people here are only here to 'rip Brian Manzella apart'.

So I would suggest wiki editors are on invitation only and if you see someone is sabotaging the wiki you can block the individual.

But I am sure there are enough people here on the forum who are trying to find the best possible information about the golf swing and who will be good contributors.

Regards

ParHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.