The Project on TGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I can't believe Haney gets the pub he gets. The guy gets completely exposed every time he does one of these

You know who did a great job? Jim McLean, they did a whole season where he took a complete hack and within a year had the dude breaking 80. Yet, they go with Haney on this stuff, unbelievable.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
There is going to be a "Manzella Project"....will be available online through a large media outlet....I get a novice golfer who is a professional athlete.

More to come.

hp12c

New
There is going to be a "Manzella Project"....will be available online through a large media outlet....I get a novice golfer who is a professional athlete.

More to come.

I would like to volunter for the next Manzella project, nope not a professional anything, just a hack who sees an apportunity to get free lessons :cool: Whadaya say Menzella r u in?:)

More to come.

You're guy after one episode vs. HH's guy at the end of this season/project. Stroke play.

I'd bet the farm, the tractors, the cows and the chickens on you. All day any day.

I'm kinda hoping it's this guy...

ryan-lochte-gold-medal.jpg

Just watched the Project.

Phelps looks really athletic... I bet it'd be pretty easy to get a guy like that playing in the 70s given 6-8months and his work ethic...
I'm not an instructor, but I'd love to hear what some of the Manzella Academy Instructors who've watched it (I know there's no 3d or Trackman numbers) would do with that swing in a similar scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.