When will Tigers patience run out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he have a great swing for 10 years or a great mind, body and timing that would have worked with any type of swing?

He's still one of the greatest in my mind, but not sure if his pattern can be duplicated.

He made a comment the other day that when he feels awkward over the ball he hits it great. I've had that feeling, but eventually that awkward feeling takes over my brain and poor shots take over. Plain and simple, this game is hard and there's no other way to get good but put in your time and even that will not guarantee that you break 70 on a consistent basis at a high level (ex. College, Nationwide Tour, PGA Tour).

btp

New
Play a fade. Chamblee said that Foley is only 50 percent done with Tiger changes. Tiger may be on the senior tour before they are done.

Last edited:

coach

New
What could Butch do I wonder? Help his swing but not his head.

Butch’s solution to the problem?

“If he ever asked me what I thought he needed to do, I’d tell him, look, go on the practice tee without anybody—without me, without Sean [Foley, his current coach], without Haney, without a camera, and start hitting golf shots. Hit some high draws, some low draws, high fades, low fades, move the ball up and down, move it around; don’t worry about how you do it and go back to feeling it again. Quit playing golf-swing and just hit shots; just say to himself, I’m gonna hit a low fade, and I don’t need anybody to tell me how to do it, I’m just gonna feel it. He’s Tiger Woods, for God’s sake. He doesn’t know how to hit a shot?”

What is the ONE THING that he is trying to do, that he has NEVER tried to do?
Stay out of Hooters during happy hour?;)
Seriously, it looks like he's trying to swing left with the driver - Can't be a good idea. Perhaps he can't de-couple driver swing from iron swing.
I still he think he'll be aces again...

hp12c

New
Did he have a great swing for 10 years or a great mind, body and timing that would have worked with any type of swing?

He's still one of the greatest in my mind, but not sure if his pattern can be duplicated.

Im with you on that, where did that swing go, find it and do it Tiger, do what we and you know u can do, DOMINATE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.