2 thumbs up for the Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big fan of the "Sheriff". It will surely improve your putting stroke quickly. I keep it setup in my living room and just practice when I'm watching TV. You don't even need a ball. You use it for purely :plane" practice. My putting improved immediately and I went 2 full rounds without a 3 putt. Once you get the stroke under control you can seriously work on line and speed. Its not the most sturdy piece of equipment and doesn't look "cool" but the results speak for themselves. As an added bonus you can use that same on-plane stroke for short chips that feel really crisp. I'm at a point now where putting is where I can save strokes more than anything else so it has definitely helpded.

I did take it to the local putting green one day and it worked great there too but just keeping it set up in your office or home will pay big dividends year round.

And no this is not a paid endorsement just a satisfied customer

Ray

try putting some books on the feet when it is set up in the house. that should make it more stable. Also put tee's in the holes on the course to pin it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.