#4 accumulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

timm

New
Does anyone have good drills to train the #4 accumulator? I’ve been working hard on getting the left arm off the chest but I video taped my self today and noticed that the left arm coming into impact is stuck on the chest. I think it’s because I’ve released the accumulator before impact or my pivot just sucks so it never get blasted off the chest. That or it could be the right arm straightening to soon.

Timm

Burner

New
timm said:
Does anyone have good drills to train the #4 accumulator? I’ve been working hard on getting the left arm off the chest but I video taped my self today and noticed that the left arm coming into impact is stuck on the chest. I think it’s because I’ve released the accumulator before impact or my pivot just sucks so it never get blasted off the chest. That or it could be the right arm straightening to soon.
Timm
The left arm, #4 accumulator, will "blast off the chest" post impact as you pass through both arms straight on to your finish.

You will not have to work on making this happen, centrifugal force will take care of it.

Just make sure that you are not hitting at the ball but swinging right through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.