Anna Rawson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I believe Brian means her arms.

In my opinion she has what i call "too much around and not enough up." IMO she isn't reaching the turned shoulder plane and even though her right forearm ends up on plane at impact; the shoulders have to be pretty open to do it and the right shoulder seems to be off plane.

If the right shoulder worked downplane (like it should imo) the club would drop underplane (due to the hands not reaching the TSP) and there would be more problems.

Just my opinion though

I believe Brian means her arms.

In my opinion she has what i call "too much around and not enough up." IMO she isn't reaching the turned shoulder plane and even though her right forearm ends up on plane at impact; the shoulders have to be pretty open to do it and the right shoulder seems to be off plane.

If the right shoulder worked downplane (like it should imo) the club would drop underplane (due to the hands not reaching the TSP) and there would be more problems.

Just my opinion though
Very good, So what will be the outcome of a higher right shoulder at the top?
Without the arms getting much higher. Would that be a problem or an advantage?
Her old swing she never had much pivot, more or less a left arm swinging motion. Now a very good pivot, and more power.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Very good, So what will be the outcome of a higher right shoulder at the top?
Without the arms getting much higher. Would that be a problem or an advantage?
Her old swing she never had much pivot, more or less a left arm swinging motion. Now a very good pivot, and more power.

Her shoulders are fine, they don't need to go anywhere. Her hands/arms need to be higher and more above that right shoulder.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
:)

Fixed.

newanna.jpg

Shoulder plane

Dana,

Thanks for posting the swing. Looking at Anne's swing and comparing it with those you posted of Mac and Grant W I couldn't help notice the difference in the angle of the shoulder plane, granted it's a driver in one case and an iron in another, but the photos sequences of Mac and Snead that I have would seem to be somewhat steeper. Is this something you've worked on together?

James

Dana,

Thanks for posting the swing. Looking at Anne's swing and comparing it with those you posted of Mac and Grant W I couldn't help notice the difference in the angle of the shoulder plane, granted it's a driver in one case and an iron in another, but the photos sequences of Mac and Snead that I have would seem to be somewhat steeper. Is this something you've worked on together?

James
Yep, and how to loose one and two Pressure points at the top. Had for her to change because she always had a level turn and arms went up..

Status
Not open for further replies.