Another Satisfied Member of the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I'm just another in a long line of people who have learned a ton from Brian, and the others on this site. Whether is has been people critiquing my swing (when I posted it a few months back), or just reading articles, information, or postings from everyone, I have learned a ton about the golf swing in general, and I have been able to apply a lot of it to my own game.

One of my biggest problems has been my inability to ever get behind the ball. I am a scratch player, I play college golf, but I have always done it with somewhat of a poor pivot. I have understood how to turn, and what I need to do, but I could never really get the motion down correctly until today. I was reading the site yesterday, and someone had posted Brian's two brilliant "Perfect Pivot" articles (if you haven't read them, READ THEM RIGHT NOW), and while at the range today, I remembered the "Crossing Guard Stripe" drill. I practiced with that thought in my mind, and the differences were almost immediate. I was turning behind the ball, the ball was leaving with more snap and on a better trajectory than before, and it was carrying further. Those are three pretty good things to have happen! :)

Anyways, I just wanted to personally say thank you to Brian, and everyone on this site, especially guys like Jim, who has become a great friend over the past little while, especially because he puts up with me firing questions at him while he's trying to work!

I love this site, I've definitely improved since I found out about it, and I can't wait to see what is in store in the future!!

Thanks a bunch everyone!

Stewart Bannatyne

Status
Not open for further replies.