Ben Doyle DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0n

New
I went ahead and ordered the How to Build a G.O.L.F Game DVD. I'm actually learning quite a bit from the various Golf Machine instructors on the web. Perhaps Ben Doyle's video will be a good substitute for knowledge until the Manzella Friends video comes out. :D

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Ben Doyle's "How to Build a G.O.L.F. Game.

Ben Doyle teaches a "Pivot Power—Hand Controlled Pivot" and a Maximum Trigger Delay, double-shift procedure with some right arm positive torque added (as long as it doesn't out race the pivot.

I feel like about 3% of all golfers can actually do the pattern, ala Mike Finney, but a far greater percentage should try it, to see what sticks.

Ben teaches this pattern by teaching the Golfer to chip, pitch, chip/pitch, punch, punch-to--the-swivel, and then full swing.

If you buy the video at www.bendoylegolf.com tell Ben I sent you.

d0n

New
If you buy the video at www.bendoylegolf.com tell Ben I sent you.

You got it! I probably would have never heard of him or TGM if it wasn't for you mentioning him in every one of your videos. Maybe I'm not the 3% that can utilize his pivot, but maybe he'll help me better understand the golf swing.

This pivot stuff is pretty powerful. I'm starting to understand it and get it down. Who'd have thought swinging slower could produce more power, distance, and consistency?? :confused:

You got it! I probably would have never heard of him or TGM if it wasn't for you mentioning him in every one of your videos. Maybe I'm not the 3% that can utilize his pivot, but maybe he'll help me better understand the golf swing.

This pivot stuff is pretty powerful. I'm starting to understand it and get it down. Who'd have thought swinging slower could produce more power, distance, and consistency?? :confused:

Ben's DVD has great material in it. Your ability to apply the info is a function of you. He goes thru all 24 components of which the pivot is included.

It's a "must own" for anyone putting in the necessary effort to understand TGM. For those looking for a "quick tip" it's still a "good buy" but not quite as beneficial.

Robbo

BurnItUp

Patterns

Ben Doyle teaches the following pattern:

1. A "Pivot Powered — Hand Controlled Pivot"
  2. Maximum Trigger Delay
  3. A double-shift
  4. Positive right arm torque (added as long as it doesn't out race the pivot)
What pattern does Building Blocks teach?

Status
Not open for further replies.