Bobby Schaeffer Are the Video's any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Schaffer is a G.S.E.M in California. Yes his tapes are good, but are better than others, for swingers only. He is a student of Ben Doyle and Gregg McHatton.

quote:Originally posted by drewitgolf

Bob Schaffer is a G.S.E.M in California. Yes his tapes are good, but are better than others, for swingers only. He is a student of Ben Doyle and Gregg McHatton.

His tapes are good, but are better than others???????? Is he a swinger, yes or no.

Sorry,

I meant to say some of his tapes are better than others: The Ultimate Power Golf Swing, Precision Hands for Maximum Power, 4 Keys to Better Golf (not to be confused with 4 Advanced Power Techniques), and The Money Zone are his better works. The last three were done with Bill McKinney GSEM. The others tapes he produced are not as good, IMO.

Schaeffer is a swinger as is McKinney.

Don't get 4 Advanced Power Techniques. Some bad info if you're not careful in there. But I do love Bob's swing. Really smooth and balanced. I wonder if he is as long as he says he is.

But if you want loads of info, get Ben Doyle's video.

I recently went to Melbourne to see Ben Doyle and Bobby. An incredible G.O.L.Fing experience. Got Ben's tape and mat and ordered some of Bobby's tapes. Ben's mat is awesome just about all TGM fans need to know on one page. Both have great knowledge of the game and convey it in simple terms.Ben Doyle is an inspsiration and Bobby Schaeffer hits it a long way.

jr33

New
Bobby is a swinger who teaches the stuff he learned from Ben and Gregg on his tapes. And gives them credit Ultimate Power is probably his best seller. If you have seen Ben's video you will see the similarities on all of Bobby's tapes. Hope this helps.

I nabbed a heap of his tapes cheap on ebay (On the way)and they include tongzilla's reviewed one. What did you find bad on this one tongzilla? A mini review before i watch it would be good if you have the time. I have Ultimate Power and find it quite decent but a long way from complete.

Regards

John

Does he focus on the hip and shoulder turn (pivot does all the work) or right forearm pickup?

Also, if you have the Doyle tape, what would Bobby add to it?

quote:Originally posted by 300Drive

Does he focus on the hip and shoulder turn (pivot does all the work) or right forearm pickup?

Also, if you have the Doyle tape, what would Bobby add to it?

Boby does most of the talking... since Ben always tune his volume to "min".
And Boby teach outside the sand trap too....

They both talk about the pivot doing all work but continually stress the importance of educated hands. Without educated hands it does not matter how strong the pivot is. Total participation.

Bobby is a pivot man, i've never heard of him mentioning the RFP in any tape. To be honest the only peeps i have noticed going into RFP etc is Yoda and Chuck, and Brian now has it covered as well. Most AI's i have nabbed products from are big on the pivot and don't mention hitting much or RFP. Hebron, Ben, McHatton, Schaeffer, Jacobs, Tommy etc like this procedure and have much success with it. Yoda and co have heaps of success with the RFP. It's great to have such choices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.