Brian, about the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian,
I can't tell you how much the audio clips add to your site. They are EXCELLENT. The answers you can give are so much more in depth than they are by typing them out. I hope to see a lot more come along.

Ya I second that Brian...you're the man.

lol I like your style...the part about Venturi in the Hogan clip was great..."...I mean, you know. Listen. Probably the nicest nice guy that you'd know or w/e, somethinlikethat (trails off)...but he never said anything intelligent in the 20-something years he was on TV..."

Hehe straight up.

I'm learning lots though, really.

I agree. There is just something that comes through much better actually hearing Brian talk versus reading it.

running Windows--------cant open the audio.......do i have to drag or copy/paste to Quik time or another program?

Still have not been able to get Vid#2 purchased running via Quik time---what would it take for you to burn all 4 to a cd and mail it up here once I paypal you for all 4
Am in on the org Beta series VHS program---will the DVD cover all in the mini vids? Do I have to purchase the dvd, or will they be sent?
barknoll@yahoo.com

sbark,

You should be able to play the audio files with the Windows media player or any player that supports mp3 files. I would have to check, but I think Quick Time supports mp3 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.