Brian/instructors: "Newest" innovations of the last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian and instructors:
During this last year, what 'new' things have you learned both about the game and for giving instruction? What were the things that had you making a change to your regular thoughts on instruction or other elements for teaching or the game itself?
Thanks

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
Without question, Trackman, 3D and all its relative information.

Yes I second that Kev!

Also just stripping it back to bare bones of teaching: fixing people, yes this is what is all about. Forget all these other smoke and mirrors 2d video programs and other objects that teachers use because they cant communicate or cant teach. 2009 was a year of just fixing people with my I.P., golf balls and clubs.

Thanks Brian and other instructors who I always learnt a lot from and most importantly thanks to the students that I learn the most from; as different folks need different strokes.

Hmmm.... I wonder what 2010 will bring......everytime I get trapped into thinking we might have discovered everything(we never really think this) there is so much new stuff that we can use to be better teachers.

Bring on 2010;).

BManz bringing the D Plane and the U Plane to light.
The GTE and what I think it stands for, and how it will bring good information to the table for golf and everyone who wants to improve now!

Matt

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Thanks....

Here are a few others....

The Pull Back, Run Up & Jump.

The Kinetic Chain on the short game.

2D dots are total BS if the camera wasn't 90° to the HSP.

There are more!

Status
Not open for further replies.