Calling all Buckeyes, Nittany Lions, Wolverines, Golden Gophers, Jayhawks, Buffalos,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leek

New
Not to mention Cornhuskers, Fighting Illini, Badgers, Cyclones etc.

No, it's not about college football.

Do you plan to work on your swing now that the cold weather has arrived? Do you go to a dome? A heated range? How do you continue your swing work?

tank

New
Don't forget us Canucks

I plan on working my behind off this winter. I really plan on playing well next season

-Started a fitness routine
-Putting at home
-Swinging sandwedge and cut-down clubs at home
-Mirror work at home
-Hitting balls, and short game at the Dome
-Videotape and analyzing swing regularly
-Playing rounds with my regular foursome at the Simulator
-Repeatedly watching my Manzella videos
-studying TGM

That's right. I'm going into full OCD mode this winter.

Leek

New
Vancouver Canucks?

Ok, let me add- Also calling all Canadiens, Red Wings, Flames, Senators, ex-Nordiques, Maple Leafs, Penguins, Bruins, Islanders, Rangers, Devils, Flyers, Blue Jackets, Blackhawks, Blues, Avalanche, oilers and of course Canucks...

Also all WJHA and OJHA fans!

Last edited:
Vancouver Canucks?

Ok, let me add- Also calling all Canadiens, Red Wings, Flames, Senators, ex-Nordiques, Maple Leafs, Penguins, Bruins, Islanders, Rangers, Devils, Flyers, Blue Jackets, Blackhawks, Blues, Avalanche, oilers and of course Canucks...

Also all WJHA and OJHA fans!

Now you're talkin babycakes. :D

tank

New
How big are those domes? Can you hit driver in there?

The Domes I visit are about 70-90 yards from the tee to the net, and about 4 - 6 stories high in the middle. Long enough to judge your ball flight on full shots, and great to work on the short game when the ground outside is frozen. they are usually also equipped with putting, chipping/pitching, and Sand bunker areas.

I agree. The one where I am is about the same size......everyone complains about not being able to judge the flight. I say BS man.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Mirror at home, watching my lesson with Brian and constantly upgrading in front of the mirror. Try to figure out what makes swings work by studying them on the V1 software.

Putt on the carpet and chip those almost golf balls around the house, much to my wife's chagrin.

Lot's of mirror work, hitting a heated range, working out, doing a lot of opposite side (left hand for a right handed player) swings.

tank

New
Re: Opposite side swings

Lot's of mirror work, hitting a heated range, working out, doing a lot of opposite side (left hand for a right handed player) swings.

Is the objective of this simply to strengthen & balance your core muscles?

I have a piece of cut out carpet I lay down in the living room, so with the aid of 10 ft ceilings, I can take full swings.

I work in front of the mirror as well, and putt across the garage floor.

I really hate the winter.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.