Can I catch my buddies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some bad experiances with Bryant, he always seems like he's in a rush and doesn't have time to talk and that's while ordering some accra shafts in drivers. I'm sure if I met him in person I'd like him and his outing does sound fun from others I've talked to and it would be a blast to hang out at his shop and talk clubfitting. I think I'm talking myself into it:)

I can generate as much power from "punch" position as "pitch" position and with much more control. I believe I only lose power typically when in a "push" position.

Punch and Pitch create effortless power...

when you say power you mean clubead speed right

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I've had some bad experiances with Bryant, he always seems like he's in a rush and doesn't have time to talk and that's while ordering some accra shafts in drivers. I'm sure if I met him in person I'd like him and his outing does sound fun from others I've talked to and it would be a blast to hang out at his shop and talk clubfitting. I think I'm talking myself into it:)

You must have caught him on a day when he was busy. He is probably one of the nicest people i know. I stay at his house every year instead of a hotel and all he asks in exchange is to help with his tournament.

He also always ends up giving all of us who come around the country all kinds of free prizes to make up for our entry fees if not more for his charity tournament.

And this isn't because he's my fitter or friend either, he is just genuinely one of the nicest people i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.