Chicago Area Golf Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

I'm wondering if any of you would like to play a round of golf Sat. morning around the sunrise-800 am time. The only requirments I would have is that the course be reasonable (ala 50 bucks or so). I am willing to drive to bordering states, (Wisconsin and Indiana), but wouldn't want to have more than an hour's drive ideally. I live in Berwyn. If there is any interest, pm me with location and price and I'll respond to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Jonathan

yo zarro, i live in NW indiana but have family in the IL area. I've been wanting to try out some courses in the Romeoville area. I beielve they are links courses if you wanna give them a try. Let me know

yo jim where in chicago are you? My g/f lives in the Morton grove area saw some golf courses out there i would give those a try if you guys wanna.

-dave

Ok, so I know it's not Morton Grove area (Hey, I'm cheap, they are expensive). I did find something the the south suburbs that had a pretty good price. 39 bucks, with a cart, Sat. morning at 748. The course is called Cardinal Creek Golf Course and I reserved a time for 3, if one or none of youse want to golf here, find another place and I'll cancel our time. Please let me know asap.

http://www.cardinalcreekgolf.com/

How about glendale lakes? That's only 50 bucks and not to far from Indian Lakes, we could also see if the east trail has any times open. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.