Confused, need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOC

New
Hi Brian and others,

I am a Hong Kong weekend golfer and learning the game by viewing the Golf Channel Academy Live (internet version). I achieved breaking 90 within one year and started struggling a lot. Until I read the book of One Plane swing theory of Jim, I thought I got it but still...

Recently, I reviewed my added favorite web page and linked to three great sites, namely, Manzella, LBG, Chuck, and brought the yellow book and some video from all of you great three. I happened to drive a 300 yards tee shot by focusing on right arm down and out then forward. However, when read more, there are pivot control hands vs hands control pivot; head centre vs base neck centre; right forearm take away vs shoulder takeaway; hitter vs swinger; standard address vs impact fix address...

What should I do? I am 5'6" with medium built, 7 iron can reach 165 yards, which method should i follow?

KOC

New
Dear Brain,

Yes! 1-5 got all. Waiting for the former Begainner video - the building blocks.

Brian, You should start paying me commission for marketing your products. KOC is a typical example .. Particular where we are in Asia (China and Thailand)

KOC, if you are getting 165 yds with your 7 iron and 300 yds with your driver, then you impact can't be that bad then. Soon or later you will find that HANDS CONTROLLED PIVOT AND PIVOT CONTROLLED HANDS is very similar. Since you got the sort of power that you have, you should start working on the hinge action and put a bit more controlled to your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.