Describe the swing in 10 words, and 50 words or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
A teacher sent me a PM asking me to start a thread about describing the swing in 10 words or less.

I think that is a good idea, but I am going to add that you can try in 50 or less as well.

Here is my entries:

THE GOLF SWING IN 10 WORDS OR LESS

Step, swing in and up, fall, unwind, throw, back extend.

THE GOLF SWING IN 50 WORDS OR LESS

Standing weight fifty-fifty, push left then step right, taking your hands swing in and upward to a right arm throwing position, fall leftward retaining some hip turn left shoulder down, unwind and begin to throw while adding right side bend, finish the throw with more unwind and back extension.

I know I'll catch hell for this but what the heck!

"The hinge action of an angular motion executed on an inclined plane"

I am going to press the "Submit Reply" button then wince and hide!

How about "Grip It and Rip It"

or

A physical motion made by the golfer in order to to strike the golf ball toward the intended target.

THE GOLF SWING IN 50 WORDS OR LESS

Standing weight fifty-fifty, push left then step right, taking your hands swing in and upward to a right arm throwing position, fall leftward retaining some hip turn left shoulder down, unwind and begin to throw while adding right side bend, finish the throw with more unwind and back extension.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWd8VHIVKQ&feature=PlayList&p=DEDC3B53B074C3EC&index=7[/media]

Wonder why a teacher would have posed such a question to you?

Weight forward, shoulder down, hands in, arms straight, tuck hips

Maybe more than 50, haven't counted

Here's my entry...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osD2U-s8i6E&feature=related[/media]

Was it a John Jacobs swing thought "two turns and a swish"? I've used that before when my head has been in a funk. Might personally amend to "dynamic pivot and a thump" now.

Status
Not open for further replies.