Do the top Tour Players know what they are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will find that a lot of top tour player are using Snap release. Just wondering do they do SNAP by Automatice release+Aiming point?

Or if they know nothing about THE GOLFING MACHINE.... does it mean that they are doing it non-auto? And in fact if I am correct doing a SNAP with NON-AUTO is very diffficult.

"Just wondering do they do SNAP by Automatice release+Aiming point?"

I would say yes...

Whether ppl know about how the Golfing Machine defines them or not they can still perform the moves (obviously though right).

"And in fact if I am correct doing a SNAP with NON-AUTO is very diffficult."

That makes sense to me somewhat......but I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:
So how can they keep their swing overnight?

Brian Manzella said:
They really have no idea.

Really.

There are some who do, but, most don't, and don't WANT TO.

Brain.

Since they are AutoAuto... how to them maintain it? And how do they learn to Snap?

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
Tour Players

As Homer said "no amount of ignornace can stop you from completing the trip from tee to cup"

I think that you are seeing a lot of snap releases and sound techinques because those are the golfers that are surviving the rigors of championship golf. There is a major difference between golf, tournament golf, and championship golf. Survival of the fittest as you might say -- whether they know their pattern or not is another story. I really feel that all great players work the 5 flexible points to their advantage.
Happy Golf
Mike Jacobs

bray

New
Dear Mike,

Sorry I'm a little green here. What are the five flexible points??? I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever seen them mentioned.

Sorting Through the Instructor's Textbook.

B-Ray

xplosivegolf said:
As Homer said "no amount of ignornace can stop you from completing the trip from tee to cup"

I think that you are seeing a lot of snap releases and sound techinques because those are the golfers that are surviving the rigors of championship golf. There is a major difference between golf, tournament golf, and championship golf. Survival of the fittest as you might say -- whether they know their pattern or not is another story. I really feel that all great players work the 5 flexible points to their advantage.
Happy Golf
Mike Jacobs

Wow... Mike is here too... how is Jeff...

Status
Not open for further replies.