Doin' the Robot......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariusz J.

Again, a robot with one arm that does not represent reality. I wonder when constructors finally know that two limbs with a shoulder girdle distance between them is something COMPLETELY different than one arm.

Cheers

This looks like the total opposite of what was discussed in the 'release thread'

Violently shaking club head probably hints at how much force is needed

EDIT: with that much force on the shaft, I wonder how much lead deflection is produced..?

Dariusz J.

Golf club is being held by two clamps, both of which exert and are forced to receive certain forces. Not mentioning how the center of rotation changes. How people can be still in a two-lever one arm model - beats me.

Cheers

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I really think a round hand path and a sweep release is more powerful.

I checked out Bobby Clampett's ball striking stats today...lower tier on the Champions Tour....I thought he was a legendary striker of the golf ball?

Man, in college and as a young pro, he was solid as a rock. Heaps of boggled messages along the way may have ruined that, but it's still
pretty darned good. But I agree. Tom Watson's pattern never broke down.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I agree about Watson Billy, but Bobby wrote a book about getting back to what he did when he was young...I think he has way overdone it. Just like a lot of other people..

Status
Not open for further replies.